“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” (Psalm 73: 25 & 26)
It’s been months since I last posted, and I really don’t know how consistent I’ll be going forward. But I do know that this–this coming here and writing, journaling, putting pen to paper (so to speak) is something that I love. So even if just once a week, I need to come here and write, think, be. I’m restarting with my Thankful Thursday post today. These posts, documenting all that He gives and does, have made me aware of so much–how much I have and how little I really need.
Today I am grateful for:
146. my God who supplies all my needs
147. when my strength fails, I can rely on Him
148. a husband and family who point me to God
148. friends who laugh with me and celebrate with me
149. friends who cry with me, understand me and walk with me through tough times
150. the ability to look forward to something more
151. change–that it brings with it new experiences
152. the fact that I can set new goals and dream new dreams for this life
153. the way days off leave me feeling rested and ready to do it all again
154. the slow change in the weather that signals fall is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!