Source: Louie Giglio
I don’t really even have the words for today’s Thankful Thursday post. I’m just thankful…
137. for pain, that it drives me to call upon my Savior and cling to Him.
138. for tears, because they really do wash away some of the heart’s heaviness.
139. for a husband who loves me with a love that I’ve never known. So deep and so true.
140. for a family who loves one another deeply, and regardless of actions and circumstances.
141. for friends who come alongside and listen, love and offer such understanding and grace.
142. for unexpected friendships.
143. that the sun sets and rises, and brings with it a brand new day.
144. that His mercies are NEW EVERY MORNING!
145. that He loves us, OH, how He loves us!!