“I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting. I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get through the final good-bye…”
I wish you “enough” this holiday season and in the coming year. I wish you a life filled with just enough good things to sustain you.
Continuing to praise Him for all of His many, many gifts and blessings…
83. That He is MORE than enough. For every.single.need.
84. The anticipation of Christmas day.
85. God’s provision–before the beginning of time–of Christ.
86. The way Jesus was born–in such a humble, meek, unassuming way.
87. White twinkly lights.
88. The stories of friends who openly share what makes them who they are.
89. Shared smiles and laughter.
90. Friendly greetings from strangers.
91. Grace and forgiveness freely given.
92. Enough grace and understanding to extend to difficult people.
93. People who extend me enough grace and understanding.
94. A husband who happily brings me lunch.
95. Being able to learn new things–daily!
96. The kind of peace that passes all understanding.