Fill in the Blank #2
1. I am looking forward to having my hair cut tomorrow… It’s only been two months, but it’s SUCH a mess right now! I think it’s the heat and humidity. But it’s in DIRE need of some help!
2. My favorite car is I love my Honda Accord. It’s the 3rd Honda, 2nd Accord that I’ve driven and I can’t find a single thing to complain about. And we’re already talking about getting me a CRV at some point in the next couple of years… But if I could have ANY car–and money wasn’t an object–I would LOVE to have a Volkswagen Touareg.
3. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be This is hard to choose: Spring in Atlanta–when everything is in bloom and the hot summer is still a couple of months away, Fall in New England–when all the gorgeous colors are in their prime and there’s a crispness in the air, or anytime along the coast of FL when the thermometer is right about 80-85 degrees and the breeze is coming off the water.
4. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to unwind with takeout for dinner with “my Favorite” (that’s what I call my husband) and Ollie, and watch a funny movie–something that doesn’t require any thinking on my part.
5. This weekend I have not a whole lot going on. Hopefully a date night with my hubby. And then my mom is coming in for a visit on Sunday. She’ll be here for 4 days. Yay!!!
6. If I were a color, I’d be pink. I’ve always loved the color pink–from pale to hot pink. In fact, my dad called me “Pinky” when I was a little girl. And he still does, sometimes. I went through a phase when I was really little when the ONLY color I’d wear was pink. In fact, I wore hot pink heels under my wedding gown. I also really love green though, too… It’s calming.