I’d Like to Thank the Academy…
On Thursday, I discovered that I’d been given an award for Stylish Blogger!
I had no idea this was being passed around, but it is. And one of my fellow WordPress friends–Scriptor Obscura–decided that I deserved it. Isn’t that nice?! Thank you so much, Scriptor Obscura, for honoring me with this; you’re so thoughtful!
In the spirit of the award I am supposed to share seven things about myself and then nominate other blogs for this great award. You may have seen some of the blogs I’m nominating before, but hopefully you’ll also find some new ones to read along the way!
First, seven things about me:
1. Every time I take a Myers Brigg Personality Assessment, my results are ENFP (extraversion, intuition, feeling, perception), but as I live my day-to-day life, I think I may actually more of an INTP (introversion, intuition, thinking, perception). [for reference, the other 2 dichotomies that I didn’t mention are: S (sensing) and J (judging)]
2. I do not like horror/scary movies or television. And I really don’t like science fiction either. But I lovelovelove the television show Fringe! I find it SO compelling!
3. I used to want to be a singer. Desperately. Deeply. It was all I wanted… I even took voice/singing lessons. By the way, I can. Not. Sing! Thankfully, I figured that out while I was still young.
4. I absolutely cannot wait to get to the point when I can hire someone to clean our home for us. It doesn’t have to be weekly–maybe just every other week. But there is nothing I dislike more than cleaning. Ugh!!
5. We are building a home right now. And I can’t wait to have it all finished and get moved/settled in. Then we start the process of getting it designed/decorated/furnished, which will take a while. But there’s a *small* part of me that would love to redo an old home at some point. …maybe when we actually have more “disposable” income to do it the way we’d want to.
6. We have the BEST dog. Hands down. He’s a Bichon Frise named Ollie. He was the runt of his litter, but he’s the funniest, smartest, and sweetest dog I’ve ever known. And our family would absolutely NOT be complete without him!
7. This blogging thing–putting my thoughts out there for people to read at will–is still a little bit scary for me. But I’m getting better at it.
Now for those stylish blogs (in no particular order):